How to View Users (School Administrator)
School administrators view student information by following these steps:
- Log in to myON as a School Administrator.
- Click My School, then Users.
- You will see a list of all users in the school. For each user, you will see the first name, last name, role, year (or "No Year" for non-students who do not have a year set), ID and user name. Use the scroll bar to the right of the table to scroll through the list. To sort the list differently, select one of the column headers.
You can also search for a user using the search field at the top of the page, or you can select Search all Users to search all users.
Use the drop-down lists if you want to narrow the list of users to those with a specific year assignment or role.
- To view a specific user's information, select the user's name in the list.
If you select a student, you will see information about the student's reading at the top of the page. Select the links to see:
- a list of books the student has read
- the classes the student is in (you can make changes)
- the book quizzes the student has taken within myON (not Accelerated Reader quizzes)
- the student's information (you can make changes)
If you select a teacher or administrator, you will see the person's information, which you may be able to change.