School Name Does Not Appear on Drop-Down List
At times, users logging in to myON do not see their school name appear in the drop-down list after entering the first few characters of the school’s name. Possible causes for the school name not appearing in the drop-down list are:
- The school’s myON account has expired. Contact Support (+44 (0)20 7184 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to have the account status verified.
- The browser cache is corrupt. Delete temporary internet files/cookies from your web browser.
- You may have entered the school name incorrectly. Try entering a different form of the school name (such as a shorter name). If that does not work, try entering the full name of the school instead of the first few letters.
- Make sure that you are using the correct web address for myON; use the address provided by your school.
- A hardware issue with your computer, device or keyboard/keypad could also cause the problem. Try using a different computer to see if the problem occurs. If problem persists, you may not be entering the school name in the format expected. Contact the teacher to find out how the school name should be entered.