Reading Dashboard Navigator
On this page, choose the view that you want to open:
- Growth and Achievement Diagnostics shows you how students and groups are doing on STAR tests in terms of Reading Age and Student Growth Percentile. You can choose a class and choose which groups and students to view on the graphs. You can also choose to view skills and resources or set up custom groups.
- Practice Diagnostics - Reading shows you how students and groups are doing on Reading Practice Quizzes in up to 3 metrics: percentage correct on quizzes, points earned and percentage within Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD). You can choose a class and choose which groups and students to view on the graphs. You can also set up custom groups or choose to view skills and resources.
- Reading Overview shows you your students' STAR Reading growth and achievement (using Reading Age and Student Growth Percentile) and compares it to the group, class, school, school network and/or nation and to the selected benchmarks. The overview also shows predicted and projected STAR Reading Age scores as well as the target. For Accelerated Reader, the overview shows data for students' percentage correct on Reading Practice Quizzes, points earned from practice, % of quizzing done on nonfiction reading and % of practice within Zone of Proximal Development. You can choose which classes, groups or individual students to view data for. You can also set up custom groups or choose to plan instruction.
- Track Student Work (if available) gives teachers an easy way to see AR quiz (complete, in progress, etc.).
- Review Student Results (if available) provides teachers with their students' results on AR quizzes.
This page also includes a video tour of the Reading Overview. To open it, click the video or play button.
To come back to the navigator page at any time, select at the top of the page you are viewing.